Over the years, I’ve read countless book series. There are many iconic ones that changed my life, like a story involving a boy wizard on quite the adventure. When I was in middle school, a new series began that brought me as much joy as searching for the Philosopher’s Stone. Percy Jackson, written by Rick Riordan, was a series that had it all. Greek mythology, a snarky hero, a cool female character, and a lovable best friend, and more! Throughout reading the first series, I found myself laughing, and on the edge of my seat. The fan-named Uncle Rick is a master at blending humor, action and heart. But the hilarity of the series is one of the most iconic attributes. Here are a few of the iconic lines from the amazing series Percy Jackson.
- This gem, in which Percy is all of us.
- A famous quote…with a twist!
- Leo is all of us hour 10 of studying after 5 caffeinated beverages.
- The moment when Percy speaks the truth.
- The Percy Jackson origin story. And the reason why I’m occasionally tempted to dye my cookies blue.
- The beginning of my shipping problem.
- This quote, aka the series in a nutshell.
- This vivid description of going to the Underworld
- The dam classic that is still funny to my 25 year-old brain.
- Last but not least, proof that being a demigod is a wild ride.
What are your favorite Percy Jackson quotes? Who do you think has the best lines? Let me know in the comments below! This was so hard to narrow down to 10 quotes, that I’m already itching to dive back into Percy’s world! In fact, why don’t we take a trip back to Camp Half-Blood together? I’ll be in Apollo’s cabin if you need me. Happy reading Half-Bloods!