Welcome to another week of writing and stress! This week has been an eventual one. Thanks to that, I have no interesting NaNoWriMo updates for y’all. I had a feeling that reading another post about a girl’s stress during this year wouldn’t be very helpful. I didn’t do any writing this week, so it seemed silly to blab for a few paragraphs about my lack of writing. Instead, I’ve decided to highlight some relatable moments of taking part in NaNoWriMo. What better way to highlight these moments than my favorite medium, GIFs!
- When you first sit down for a writing session
- When you get a breakthrough on a story idea.
- When you’re cheering on your writing buddy and their awesome work.
- After someone asks how your writing is going during a rough patch.
- When you roll into your local chat to check up on your writing friends and accidentally walk into peak chaos.
- Cheering on the writers who have completed NaNoWriMo.
- When someone asks you to give more details on your story idea. Details who? We don’t know her
- Me trying to get through this while doing work and holiday stuff.
- When the writer’s block hits you hard.
- After finally completing this crazy month.
I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels that last gif deeply. If we all play our cards right, our food comas can line up perfectly with our post NaNoWriMo naps. Don’t forget my fellow WriMos, we’re halfway there! So exciting. Whether you’re chugging along or have barely scratched the surface, taking part in this is still a great thing. You’re powering through the craziness to put words on a page, and I think that’s pretty awesome. Good luck with this next week of NaNoWriMo and happy writing to everyone!