It’s the final countdown! We are less than one week away from the end of NaNoWriMo. With my last few brain cells, I decided to go out of this NaNoWriMo with a bang. If I get any writing done remains to be seen. In the meantime, I wanted to give my fellow writers and NaNoWriMo participants something to smile about. This final week is always hard, but this year makes it feel even worse. What’s a better way to cheer yourself up than writing memes?
- The plot hole debacle strikes again.
- Time to get to the real details.
- Reaching out to your writing buddy during a difficult writing time.
4. Me anytime I have an idea at 3 am.
5. Writing a backstory for your characters like
6. We can do it! Writing something is better than nothing.
7. Even a debacle on day 20.
8.Well that went an interesting direction.
9. Me this entire month.
10. Me reminding myself that the stress is almost over.
Did you have a favorite meme? Do you have a favorite writing or NaNoWriMo meme that was not included? Let me know in the comments below! I am always happy to have more memes in my life. I hope that these memes put a smile on your face. If I can put you guys in a good mood for your next writing session, I consider it a win! Good luck with your last week of NanoWriMo. I know you can do it. Thanks so much for reading, and happy writing!